Maximize the value of your ATM fleet by increasing ATM up-time with professional first- and second-line maintenance. Increased ATM up-time translates directly to increased customer
satisfaction and revenue. Valuetec provides proactive first- and second-line maintenance which keeps ATM availability high and maintenance costs low.
What is ATM First- and Second-Line Maintenance?
First-line maintenance includes routine support, replacement and restocking of consumables such as paper and ink, and solving minor problems such as jams from currency, cards or paper. Second-Line Maintenance includes ATM maintenance such as replacing or repairing worn parts as well as updating software. Our technicians are certified on multiple platforms and service NCR, Diebold, Hyosung, GRG, Triton, and more.
These services are available individually, or as a combined package.
Why choose Valuetec for your ATM Maintenance?
Valuetec’s customer-focused proactive first- and second-line maintenance offers:
- Fast dispatch and problem resolution
- Dispatch and technicians knowledgeable about the geographic area and specialized needs of each customer
- Technicians who understand the critical importance of customer service
- Employees empowered to make decisions in the best interest of the customer
- Adaptable to your needs
- No bureaucracy – concerns addressed quickly
- You are always one step away from ownership for problem resolution
Choose Valuetec first- and second-line maintenance to increase customer satisfaction and revenue while decreasing ATM maintenance costs and down time.
Ask us about our unique “Outsourcing Program” which eliminates the need for your
personnel to manage and coordinate all of your First-line, Second-line maintenance and cash replenishment of your ATMs.